November 16 & 17, 2017
“One Step to Success”
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!!!!!
Conference Location: Bally’s Atlantic City Hotel & Casino, 1900 Pacific Avenue, Atlantic City, NJ
On-site Registration: open on Thursday, November 16, from 12:30 -1:30 p.m.; and Friday, November 17, from 8 – 9 a.m.
Attendee Pre-Conference Brochure
the Advertiser/Exhibitor& Marketplace Vendor/Sponsor Brochure.
Please review these materials prior to registering.
For attendees, please review the technical session information prior to making your online registration. This year each attendee registering online will need to choose the following to complete their online registration:
- Whether they will be attending the Networking Cocktail Social (for those attendees purchasing either the One-Day, Thursday; or Two-Day, Thursday and Friday, registration);
- The Technical Sessions they will be attending on Friday (for those attendees purchasing either the One-Day, Friday; or Two-Day, Thursday and Friday, registration); and
- A luncheon menu selection (for those attendees purchasing either the One-Day, Friday; or Two-Day, Thursday and Friday, registration).
For complete information as it becomes available, please visit the Conference website.
On-site Registration Information:
- Location: On-site registration and meeting materials pick-up will be located in the Traymore Ballroom in Bally’s Hotel and Casino, Atlantic City.
- On-site Registration Hours:
Thursday, November 16, from 12:30 -1:30 p.m.; and
Friday, November 17, from 8 – 9 a.m.
Raffle Basket Tickets will be sold at onsite registration on both Thursday and Friday!
Conference Hotel Room Block:
To receive the special NJACP Conference Room rate of either $59 or $79 per night, depending on room type selected:
Call Room Reservations: 888.516.2215 (8 a.m. – 2 a.m. EST, 7 days a week)
Group Name: New Jersey Association of Community Providers
Group Code: SB11CP7 — All callers will be asked for this code, but can simply make reservation by stating New Jersey Association of Community Providers.
Or Book online: https://aws.passkey.com/go/SB11CP7
For questions concerning the Annual Conference schedule, technical sessions, or registration, please contact NJACP Headquarters: via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 609-406-1400.