Mission Statement: 21 Plus, Inc. will provide diversified opportunities to enhance the quality of life for people with disabilities through a strategic plan.
- All services will ensure dignity and respect for the rights of individuals served.
- All services will promote optimal physical and mental well being as well as personal growth for individuals served.
- All services will be designed based on individual needs.
- All employees will be dedicated to the mission of 21 Plus and provide professional and compassionate care.
- All volunteers will demonstrate a commitment to the vision, mission, and values of 21 Plus.
- 21 Plus will continue to build relationships within the community.
252 Washington St.
Toms River, NJ 08753
Title: Interim Exec. Director
Cities Served: Atco, Beachwood, Berlin, Brick, Lakewood, Pine Beach, Toms River, and Vorhees
Age Groups Served: 18 and Under, 19-21, 22-45, 46-64, and 65 and up
Counties Served: Camden and Ocean
Day Services Provided: Adult Training Center, Behavioral Special Needs, and Supportive Employment
Specialist on Staff:
Support Services Provided: Asperger's Program, Community Based/ Inclusion, Day Habilitation, Pro- Vocational, Respite, and Transportation
Type of Living Arrangements: Group Home