NJACP COVID 19 Resource Center
As COVID infection numbers decrease and the Governor ceases his weekly (formerly daily) press briefings, NJACP will no longer publish the COVID update (unless conditions change) but will maintain this space in the NJACP E-News for state and federal COVID resources. A wrap-up of the Governor’s last press briefing is contained in NJACP E News March 8. If members have resources helpful to IDD providers please do not hesitate to forward them to Maureen Shea at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
· access to other DHS division guidance and information, including, Familycare/Medicaid, OPIA, DMAHS, and Aging Services.
New Jersey’s official COVID-19 website. Visit to view any state-related information:
· How To Get NJ COVID-19 Vaccination Card Online
· The New Jersey Department of Health has an app called Docket that allows residents to access their vaccination records.
· Frequently asked questions about the app are available here.
· Free At-Home COVID-19 Tests: Households can order four more beginning this week
Orders for the additional tests can be placed by visiting COVIDtests.gov.
· Hotlines/Helpful Numbers
· General COVID-19 Questions: 2-1-1(24/7)
· Medical COVID-19 Questions: 1-800-962-1253 (24/7)
· Text NJCOVID to 898-211 to receive alerts
Comprehensive federal resources include:
· CDC Link members can easily determine the low, medium, or high indicators for each county in the state and the country.
· Global and US maps and Statistics