Messaging points for Twitter/social media:
1. #KeepthelightsonfortheIDDcommunity for the IDD community includes $69 million in the FY23 budget for residential rates to maintain programs and homes for those with disabilities.
2. Disability providers kept people safe during the pandemic but now are struggling with inflation and no rate increase since 2014 #KeepthelightsonfortheIDDcommunity and include $69million for a residential rate increase in the FY23 budget.
3. Families need to know their services will be there when needed. Help IDD providers make this a reality and include $69million in the FY23 for residential rates and #KeepthelightsonfortheIDDcommunity!
4. IDD services are threatened for agencies struggling with inflation & the ongoing pandemic due to NO RATE INCREASE since 2014! Raise residential rates 8.5% with $69million in FY23 and #Keepthelightsonforthe IDDcommunity for the IDD Community.
5. The pandemic is NOT over for the IDD Community! Don’t let runaway inflation reduce availability of services for families. #KeepthelightsOnfortheIDDcommunity by including $69million in FY23 for residential rates.
6. A $69 million investment in IDD services in the FY23 Budget will help ensure families and individuals have access to the disability services they need.
If, in your message, you are able to link one or both of the following documents, then please do so. There are only so many characters and the message itself is most important!!!
· Budget Chart
· Budget Bulleted Statement